(8 avis de voyageurs)
Annoncé depuis le 2 juin 2005
Langues parlées anglais
• 35km of sandy beaches (many with blue flag awards)
• Average 320 days of sunshine per year
• Plenty for walkers and cyclists to see, the Sierra Espuna national park is only 20/25 minutes drive
• Cities of Murcia and Cartagena are a short drive away offering historical sights and upmarket designer stores as well as several hypermarkets.
• Working port
• Pedestrianised promenade with restaurants, bars, shops and ice cream parlours.
• Weekly market
The Town Hall organises many attractions for tourists, for example mountain walking, cycling, horse riding, sub aqua diving, sailing and a variety of other activities during the holiday season. There is live music most evenings on the Paseo de Maritimo.
• Typical Spanish town with bars, shops and restaurants.
• Daily fruit and vegetable market
This detached villa is our holiday home and is therefore equipped to a high standard with air-conditioning and central heating for all year round comfort. This Capricho villa has an additional bathroom, larger living space and larger bedrooms than normal for this style. It is on a good sized plot with lovely gardens all around, a large patio and also a roof terrace with seating. 2 bedrooms plus a sofa bed in the lounge.
It is located on the Mazarron Country Club at the end of a quiet Cul-de-sac.
Private Swimming pool (7.5m x 3.5m) with pool cover, outside shower and further patio area. The pool cover ensures the pool temperature is maintained several degrees above the norm.
Please note this is a NON SMOKING Villa. No pets please.
• Golf - the nearest course is 2 miles away on the Camposol development, golf buggies/trollies and clubs can all be hired at the club. The championship courses at La Manga are a 40 minute drive with several other courses within an hours drive.
• Swimming - In addition to our private pool there is a large open air “Tropical” pool and paddling pool, open summer months, just a few minutes walk away (small daily charge)
• Tennis - 3 courts available
• Restaurant and tapas bar with outside seating
Linen and towels (not beach towels) are included in the price, together with cleaning at the end of your stay.
Large Supermarket less than 5 minutes drive away.
There are many flights available to both Alicante airport (approx 1 hour 10 mins drive) and Murcia airport (approx 40-45 minutes drive). Also ALMERIA airport(about 1 hour 25).
Car hire is therefore essential.
PRICES AND BOOKING
20% deposit secures booking. Full payment 6 weeks before occupation. In case of late booking all monies to be paid and cleared before getting keys. An additional deposit of £100 is to be paid against damages etc. This will be returned soon after departure subject to the property being handed back as given. We want to return the whole of your deposit as we look forward to your recommendation of our holiday home.
Prices quoted in Pounds Sterling.
Prices quoted are fully inclusive of Cleaning at the end of your stay.
SOME FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS GUESTS....
Just thought would let you know arrived home safely. Villa as usual wonderful even better with the pool. Jack spent most of the week submerged in water!
Just to let you know that we had a brilliant time in your Villa. Your pool is so lovely and everyone remarks on how clean it is. The weather was fantastic and the surrounding area was so lovely. We do feel a little guilty as we did not do much, just lazed around the pool and ate really!!! Its no wonder you have invested in the Villa, I am sure it will give everyone who stays there a great deal of pleasure. We cannot stop telling everyone what a super time we had and how nice your Villa was. Stephen summed it up by saying it just felt like being at home, it was so comfortable. There was nothing more we could want - you have covered everything! Stephen and I dont often go to the same place twice, but we feel we had such a lovely time that we could be really tempted to break our habit and maybe we will be booking your beautiful Villa again.
Yours very sincerely
Susan Stephen Andrew and Holly
Just a quick email to say thank you for all your help with directions etc - the Villa was beautiful, and we both love swimming - so the pool is well christened! We had a lovely time there - very relaxing.
many thanks again, and best regards
Stephen & Karen
We have really enjoyed our stay at your lovely villa, the house is well equipped and the gardens and pool add so much more. Had a pretty lazy time, having the pool negated the wish to go out and get sand in our toes!
Puerto de Mazarron was time consuming. The Sunday market is the biggest around and the beach promenade is great for walks and there are plenty of places for food and drink.
Hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did!
Jan, Steve and Andrew
I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful holiday in your beautiful villa. We had an incredible time and couldn't recommend the place highly enough. The pool was lovely and our little boy Cillian had a fabulous holiday. I've sent on the link to at least 5 friends since then so you may be getting more business from Ireland next year.
Again thanks a million for everything - I have to say the photos could not do justice to your lovely home.
Paul and Emer Moran
• Bedroom King Sized bed with fitted wardrobes,
En-suite bathroom with bath and shower
• Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes
• Second bathroom with shower
• Bed settee in lounge
• Travel Cot available
• Lounge/Dining room with overhead fan
• Cable TV with BBC, ITV etc, DVD/MP3 player, selection of DVD's,CD's, CD/radio, Board games, Books.
• Internet connection available, at extra cost(see prices section)
• Kitchen with full oven and hob (dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, juicer, toaster)
• Outside laundry area with washing machine (iron, ironing board, airer)
• Good sized patios with garden furniture (tables, chairs, recliners, sunbeds, sunbed covers, sun umbrella)
• Roof terrace with seating
• Private pool with patio area, shower and pool cover
|Aéroport :||70 kilomètres|
|Golf :||2 kilomètres|
|Magasins :||2 kilomètres|
|du||au||1 semaine||2 semaines||durée min.|
|01 janv. 2017||31 mars 2017||367 €310 £389 $||710 €600 £753 $||1 semaine|
|01 avr. 2017||30 juin 2017||533 €450 £565 $||1 030 €870 £1 092 $||1 semaine|
|01 juil. 2017||31 août 2017||651 €550 £691 $||1 266 €1 070 £1 343 $||1 semaine|
|01 sept. 2017||30 sept. 2017||533 €450 £565 $||1 030 €870 £1 092 $||1 semaine|
|01 oct. 2017||31 déc. 2017||414 €350 £439 $||793 €670 £841 $||1 semaine|
|Frais de réservation :||20 %|
|Paiement du montant restant 6 semaines avant l’arrivée|
|Caution remboursable :||118,34 €100,00 £125,55 $|
|Nettoyage final :||Inclus dans le prix|
|Animaux domestiques :||Non permis|
|Draps et serviettes :||Inclus dans le prix|
|Lit pour enfant :||Non inclus dans le prix|
|Chaise haute :||Indisponible|
|Électricité :||Inclus dans le prix|
|Eau :||Inclus dans le prix|
|Wi-Fi :||Non inclus dans le prix|
|Ajouter 29,59 €25,00 £31,39 $ (par séjour) si vous souhaitez utiliser le Wi-Fi|
|Modes de paiement acceptés :||Virement bancaire, Chèque|
|Remarques :||Prices quoted are inclusive of cleaning at the end of your stay. Arrival time from 16:00 and departure time by 10:00. |
Also for those with a Laptop/Tablet/Smartphone, an Internet connection can be made available. This can be arranged for you at an additional cost of £25 per month, minimum charge £25. If you would like use of this facility please indicate at time of booking.
Towels: Bathroom towels supplied Beach/Pool towels not supplied