1 salle de bain
80 m² de superficie
28 m² de terrasse
Envoyer une requête
This is a beautifully presented luxury apartment with fantastic first line, clear unspoilt views of the Dosel beach in Faro, Cullera and the Mediterranean Sea. Situated within walking distance from the pretty town of Faro which has many bars and restaurants on offer. This is highly regarded as one of the best beaches along the Valencia coastline and it has held it blue flag cleanliness award for many years. This prestigious apartment building is highly regarded as the best in the area, it has private underground car parking and there is also a large private communal swimming pool and sun bathing terrace for its residents overlooking the sea, with a private access down onto the beach. Also within the building there is a spacious children’s play area and play room which is secure.
Inside the apartment you will see that it is presented to a very high standard, with quality materials, furniture and double glazed windows throughout. From the entrance hallway it leads you to the large lounge/dining room area with patio doors that continue out onto the spacious terrace. There is an American style fully fitted kitchen complete with all white goods and a breakfast bar. Then from the hallway this takes you to two double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom.
The terrace at the front of this apartment is a wonderful space, boasting panoramic unspoilt views of the sea, beach and all the way across to el Faro’s lighthouse on the corner of the coastline. This is a large terrace area 28m² and makes a wonderful space for entertaining and to enjoy the breathtaking views.
Local places of interest
• Visit the Thursday market in the old town
• Walk to the top of the mountain and visit the Sanctuary (or take the little tourist train)
• Visit the “Cuevas del Dragut” (dragon caves) in Faro and the museum inside them.
• See the lighthouse in Faro
• Go to the rice museum
• Spend the day in the “Aquapolis”. A water park which has attractions to suit all the family: the Niagara, the “black hole” water slide, the Himalayan descent, gentle water slides. Kamikaze water slides and the lake of adventure.
• Go further a field and visit the “Albufera”, a large fresh-water lagoon where you can take a trip on a flat-bottomed boat, visit the bird sanctuary and eat the best paellas in its neighbouring fishing villages.
• The cosmopolitan city of Valencia and Gandia are both a short drive away.
In summer the beach is filled with temporary facilities for practicing windsurfing. Diving, fishing, boat rental, including pedalos, and of course swimming are also on offer. There is also a very good sports centre close by with all the sports facilities and classes on offer.
This is a beautiful area of Valencia, with lovely coastal towns, clean beaches, good cuisine and much to be enjoyed by all the family.