2 salles de bain
100 m² de superficie
500 m² de terrasse
Envoyer une requête
This villa is a self contained unit within Barbara's home, it benefits with its own entrance directly into the sun terrace which has well maintained flower beds and an extra large swimming pool.
A 3 Bedroom, 2 bathroom modern family villa set in the heart of El Marquesado, a small village just 3.5 kilometres from Chiclana de la Frontera.
El Marquesado is a typical Spanish village with a range of small friendly bar's and well stocked shops for your fresh daily needs such as bread and milk. It is ideally situated as only 15 minutes by car to the award winning "La Barrosa" beach, but close enough to Chiclana which has over 50 restaurants to choose from and a good night life.
El Marquesado is a semi-urbanised village, quite typical of this region of Spain. Set in the countryside so ideal for walking and cycling.
If its Golf your after, then San Andres Golf is only 5km away, and other main golf courses such as Sancti Petri, and Golf Sherry, are within easy reach. Close by is Cadiz only taking 15 minutes by car, and beautiful Jerez is just over 30 minutes by car.
The villa sleeps 6 comfortably but there is also a sofa bed for another 2 guests if you needed, the property consists of:
General: beach towels, linen, and towels provided
Outside: private pool, sun terrace, patio area, well maintained flower beds, terrace furniture, sunbeds, outside hot shower for rising off from the pool, parking along roadside.
Inside: Satellite, heating, CD player, radio, TV, iron, ironing board, washing machine.
Kitchen: fridge with freezer compartment, cafetiere, hob, microwave, blender, kettle, toaster.
Bathroom: 1 wet room, and 1 en-suite including shower, hair dryer.
Beds: 2 double beds, 2 single beds – sofa bed also available
* BEDROOM 1 light and airy, with a double bed and an en-suite wet room which includes a shower, toilet, sink and storage for all your holiday essentials. There is also a double wardrobe and chest draws as well as a television with English Freeview.
* BEDROOM 2 again is light and airy, with a double bed and en-suite bathroom which includes a shower, toilet, sink and storage. The bedroom has 2 sets of wardrobes, mirror, and a chest of draws.
* BEDROOM 3 has two single beds, large wardrobe, a chest of drawers, mirror and a ceiling fan for your comfort.
* KITCHEN an excellent modern free-standing kitchen, of which includes a fridge/freezer, four ring gas hob, a microwave, toaster, blender and tea/coffee making facility. Bed and Breakfast is also available but please contact in advance for details.
* LOUNGE overlooking the beautiful swimming pool and sun terrace, perfect for watching the family fun in the day or the lovely sunset of an evening. This has direct access to two of the bedroom and the kitchen with seating room for 6. The lounge has a television with added English Freeview, as well as its own music system so you can listen to the local radio or CDs.
* NON-SMOKING although we have plenty of outside terraced areas that smoking is allowed.
* OUTSIDE Patio doors open out to a large family swimming pool, excellent to keep you cool through the summer heat. PLEASE NOTE: Children need to be supervised around the pool area as it is not gated and does have a deep end.
* OUTSIDE SUN TERRACE a comfortable outdoor seating area is available for you to enjoy your summer evenings. Table and chairs (room for 6 people to eat), a couple of sun loungers and a seated lovers swing with umbrella